Joe Hanks

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Video interview here after the 1-1 home draw with Dagenham: http://bit.ly/vDagenhamHome" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
horlickfanclub
Made a big difference when he came on
Robin
He's been very good in all the games I've seen him this season certainly now pushing for a place in the starting eleven.
Sprout Picker
Robin wrote:He's been very good in all the games I've seen him this season certainly now pushing for a place in the starting eleven.
Agree Robin, he moves the ball quickly and has a handy knack of knowing where the net is. Looks a good prospect.
Baggio
He's not a prospect or potential anymore, he should be a regular starter. Every time he plays, he plays well and is composed. He offers a touch of class that is complemented by the other midfielders and seems very level headed. It's not like we're overrun by quality young midfielders. Make the most of him before somebody snaps him up! That's what I say.
CheltRobin
Surprised he didn't start. Looks comfortable in the 1st 11 now.
CTFC03
What I like about him is that he keeps it simple which is exactly what we need, his display at Bury was SUPERB.
CTFC_Forever
Joe has shown that he is ready and should now be considered a 1st team regular, he is our top scorer after all. He may not be able to last the entire season, starting that is, but at least I hope the club manage his game time and ensure he does not burn out.

Our homegrown talent pool is starting to look tidy for the future. I would rather have these lads getting the game time rather than some big time Charlie that wants silly money and has no allegiance to the shirt.