Alex Davey

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Deal looks back on: http://bit.ly/DealBackOn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Good. Frees up Moore to move to RB and Winchester to move to midfield.
Benctfc
Don't think I would move Taylor Moore from CB he has been quality there and is a calming influence on who he plays with. He is also the only CB capable of playing the ball out from the back.
kags
Benctfc wrote:Don't think I would move Taylor Moore from CB he has been quality there and is a calming influence on who he plays with. He is also the only CB capable of playing the ball out from the back.
Definitely agree he's been great since coming in, didn't look convincing when moved to RB on Saturday going forward or defensively.
little mo
Benctfc wrote:Don't think I would move Taylor Moore from CB he has been quality there and is a calming influence on who he plays with. He is also the only CB capable of playing the ball out from the back.
Agree.
Robin
Surely Davey will only be replacing Downes as cover at the back right?
I-Love-CTFC
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Good. Frees up Moore to move to RB and Winchester to move to midfield.
Why move Moore to RB when he's a CB?
horlickfanclub
Where is Downes going? Chesterfield? Davey is not a right back as far as has been written.
Malabus
I-Love-CTFC wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Good. Frees up Moore to move to RB and Winchester to move to midfield.
RCS won’t be long, he’s just waiting for google to give an answer.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
I-Love-CTFC wrote:
RCS won’t be long, he’s just waiting for google to give an answer.
Made my position clear before. Nothing more to add. Google doesn't provide answers; just makes it easier to access what ever resources do. No different from using a librarian to show you to the right books or using a guide to find the right TV channel, magazine or newspaper to inform you. All knowledge is learned from somewhere, so don't get what your gripe and your remark is on about.