Legends this Saturday

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Fuller
https://www.ctfc.com/news/2019/march/fp ... rthampton/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Two of the all time greats.

Just a shame can't hear what they are saying in the Colin Farmer stand.
theidlerich
....nor in the S&B stand. Bring back the cross-bar challenge and provide 'ball-boys' or should that be 'ball-persons' at the games to speed up the play!
Oh! ...and turn the volume down from that scoreboard/sign thingy; can't see it anyway from S&B blocks 3,2,1 anyway!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
theidlerich wrote:....nor in the S&B stand. Bring back the cross-bar challenge and provide 'ball-boys' or should that be 'ball-persons' at the games to speed up the play!
Oh! ...and turn the volume down from that scoreboard/sign thingy; can't see it anyway from S&B blocks 3,2,1 anyway!
Turn the sound up - can’t hear anything from Block 4. Looked like an interesting interview with one the community team pre-County but I could hear nothing.
Shade
A few people on facebook have said to get them to speak up into the microphone so hopefully the message will be passed along. I find I can usually hear Jim Haggin fine but never the former players.
paperboy
Shade wrote:A few people on facebook have said to get them to speak up into the microphone so hopefully the message will be passed along. I find I can usually hear Jim Haggin fine but never the former players.
Well said my friend.
everyman
theidlerich wrote:....nor in the S&B stand. Bring back the cross-bar challenge and provide 'ball-boys' or should that be 'ball-persons' at the games to speed up the play!
Why can`t they use the scoreboard for these interviews ?We could all hear and see then !
Shade
everyman wrote:
Why can`t they use the scoreboard for these interviews ?We could all hear and see then !
It wouldn't make any difference to the sound as it still uses the same sound system. Putting it on the big screen would be an idea though, but I'm not sure the club have a mobile camera that could broadcast a live picture to it. The only one would be up on the tv gantry.
Jon Palmer
Couple of articles which may be of interest here:

Neil Grayson: http://bit.ly/GraysonReturns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave Lewis: http://bit.ly/FlyingPigReturns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;