First home match.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

paperboy
As the league 2 fixtures start well before the Prem. & Blue Square ones do,I wonder if this gives us an opportunity to offer an incentive to other clubs season ticket holders to come and see our first couple of fixtures.
This might then encourage them to attend other matches also.
I'm thinking of Villa , WBA, FGR, etc. fans who can't wait to see a competitive match.
I know FGR and possibly other Blue Square clubs offered half price admission to someone producing another club's season ticket last year.
Pie
Kiddi, Worcester, Tamworth, Gloucester (All 11 of them) sheds?
CS85
More than enough villa season ticket holders in gloucestershire who might take up the offer,tis a good idea.
Fuller
Excellent idea. Go for it CTFC Marketing Dept.
mattyboi
Great idea!
The Horse
Its an excellent idea, something id like to see more clubs, including my own take up......its usually just non league clubs who offer this kind of discount, but it should spread wider.

Also, i know this wont help for the first few games as the students are away, but given the fantastic admission prices offered to students this season......as a student at the Uni of Glos, i would suggest a bit more publicity around the campus, and particularly at the Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester where all the sports students attend.

I barely see anything, so if i was new to the area and looking for things to do, as many students dont immediately play on a satuyrday in the same way as locals do, a few match posters wouldnt be a bad idea......
bigdavejambo
have you sent Paul Godfrey a link to this message or a copy of the message?
Fuller
bigdavejambo wrote:have you sent Paul Godfrey a link to this message or a copy of the message?
I think you will find that PG reads this forum. Anyway he is not in the "marketing dept." The club employ others to do that function. Let's hope they take note.
canningsman
know forest green give reduced prices to ctfc season ticket holders