Rate The Ground (Manchester public)

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Uppy
Slug and Lettuce
Harry
What actually is having good facilities?
Pie
My lord! Portsmouth is a great city, really looking forward to a trip back down there this March.
It's a great weekend away whether you like culture or a night out, or a bit of both.
There are plenty of pubs in the centre or out at Gunwharf, however not much more than KFC and McDonalds near the ground.
That said get the train from Portamouth & Southsea to Fratton which takes 3 minutes and the ground is less than 10 minutes away.
If you'd rather spend your time watching the boats with a beer in hand at Gunwharf, then get the train from Portsmouth Harbour to Fratton which is a 7 minute journey.

Ill post the travel info up nearer the time, but back on topic, that survey is balls.
leohoenig
Pie wrote:My lord! Portsmouth is a great city, really looking forward to a trip back down there this March.
Somehow I managed to work there for two years without ever noticing. After I left Portsmouth, the next place I lived & worked was really nice, (and after that I got posted to Grimsby, which finally made me appreciate Portsmouth).
Pie
leohoenig wrote:
Pie wrote:My lord! Portsmouth is a great city, really looking forward to a trip back down there this March.
Somehow I managed to work there for two years without ever noticing. After I left Portsmouth, the next place I lived & worked was really nice, (and after that I got posted to Grimsby, which finally made me appreciate Portsmouth).
How? I lived there for just under a year, and it was great.
It always helps when it's sunny because there is so many more things open.