Josh Rees

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Video here discussing his hopes for a contract: http://bit.ly/ReesRobins" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hubert Parry
Very likeable lad. Haven't seen him play, but all the reports are promising. Worth a punt?
Robin
The problem for Rees is we are reasonably stocked for centre midfielders with Taylor, Penn, Richards, Hanks and even Deering can cover there. That said, I have a suspicion we may take him on still.
Pie
And we were in for another central midfielder however he was deemed to expensive.

Really hope Rees and Bowerman get a chance with us. Think both will turn out to be gems.
Uppy
Rees sounds promising from the echo articles.
Malabus
Got to sign him up if he has what we require. Nice lad.
Reliant Robin
Josh Rees was impressive against Evesham & when you consider his age & experience it was an outstanding performance. He was running the midfield, pulling the strings, hungry for the ball, getting the play moving quickly & not afraid to support the attack. It was an energetic performance on a very hot evening. i managed to get a word in Mr Baker's ear at the end of the game to say how impressed I was with Rees' performance. I hope we can afford to take him.
Pie
Video reminds me of when Marlon first came to us. Very quietly spoken yet confident in his own ability.
Think he could be a cracking signing for us, if he gets rewarded with a contract.