Season Ticket

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Mine arrived in the post yesterday.

I must say the design and look of it, and the tickets inside (with the 125th anniversary logo embossed) is the best yet.

And the vouchers are better - two bring a friend for £10 vouchers, three 10% off at club shop vouchers for the whole season, not just the before/after December 31st restrictions like previous years. Free drink and discount on room hire/hospitality and the usual.

I think not only are they more useful to me personally, but it also means it's the club that benefits from any incentivised spending rather than Subway or whoever used to have vouchers in there.

Can't wait for the first rip-out of the season.

A good job all round.
yftt
Mine arrived in the post yesterday.
I fetched mine.
I must say the design and look of it, and the tickets inside (with the 125th anniversary logo embossed) is the best yet.
I don't feel that I must say that.
And the vouchers are better - two bring a friend for £10 vouchers, three 10% off at club shop vouchers for the whole season, not just the before/after December 31st restrictions like previous years. Free drink and discount on room hire/hospitality and the usual.
Yes, the vouchers are top drawer. I've already used 1 to join the travel club. I've abused the system really as I never go on the coach, but thanks for the fiver.
I think not only are they more useful to me personally, but it also means it's the club that benefits from any incentivised spending rather than Subway or whoever used to have vouchers in there.
"incentivised spending". I don't know what that is really, but I'm glad the club is going to benefit from it and that Subway(the scumbags) are not.
Can't wait for the first rip-out of the season.
The first rip off won't be long. I'm betting on Jim ripping off Michael Buffer with a "Lets get ready to rumble" being the first.
A good job all round
Jobs a gud un!
Shade
Season Tickets are ready to collect? Why did I not know this? I desperately need it now.

When are normal tickets on sale for Burton?