Baker wants Pack gone

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

trickster
Pie
Thread title is a bit harsh and misleading.
PB just wants the situation sorted ASAP as we're still paying Marlon.
trickster
Pie wrote:Thread title is a bit harsh and misleading.
PB just wants the situation sorted ASAP as we're still paying Marlon.
What part of Baker's statement don't you understand. ?

quote: "Baker said the money the club are expecting to receive for his services has already been pumped into boss Mark Yates' playing budget"
Horteng
I agree pie

PB shares the thoughts of most fans..... We all know Pack departure is inevitable so the sooner it happens the better for everyone involved
Uppy
Exactly. I agree with him 100%.

Interesting that the two clubs appear to be Bristol City and Crawley. The Championship interest obviously deteriorated for some reason.
Robin
It sounds like Pack will go to Bristol City reading that but having failed to turn up for training these last few weeks is irresponsible from his side.
Nesty
when does Pack's contract expire? I thought all contracts expired end of June. So why are we still paying him?
C.V
Nesty wrote:when does Pack's contract expire? I thought all contracts expired end of June. So why are we still paying him?
We still hold his registration so technically is still our employee till he is transfered we will still be paying him we havent released him there is still a deal on the table.If he were over 24 he would be a free agent and we would get nothing as we did with the likes of Devaney.
51/84
well in that case get him down WR painting the grass ( is that gardening leave)
or cleaning the toilets.

Can I get £1500/week to do sod all - oh I forgot I am over 24
Shade
From comments on his twitter account last night, I think he's moved in with Ian Hutton for a few days of some kind of training.
Indicates to me he's got no plans on sorting anything in the next week or so at least.
Robin
Yes this situation is becoming a little frustrating now, I hope it is not to force the price down. £100k transfer is quite reasonable and you would think affordable for both Crawley and Brizzle City.