Sky journo names Ashley Vincent

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Robin
Rees and Ayinsah have gone only O'Donnell remains and most people think he has no chance of a deal after two poor games.
Pie
Ashley Vincent will be a quality signing if it happens.

I mentioned his name weeks ago and said he was in talks with the club but my report got brushed aside saying it was ridiculous and that.

Vincent will be a great asset as long as he, and Jermain, stop doing impressions of Tom Daley.
Jermaine looks to have improved his crossing, and Vincent will of course add to this.
He has pace, trickery, experience of promotion and he scores goals as well as creates them.

Lets all welcome him back with open arms, and admit that the reason we all boo'ed him last season was because he was playing up to the crowd and going down easily.
He even applauded the crowd when he went off.

Welcome back Ashley.
Reliant Robin
Vale went up, Ashley was part of that promotion winning team & therefore he's got the experience needed to help get us over the line this season. MY has used his budget very astutely this summer & I'm very pleased with this signing too. Welcome home Ashley.
taxidave
As yet there is no mention of Ashley's signature on the official site so until there is do we treat this news like we should have done for the other Ashley, or is it unofficially official.
RED ROB
!!!! Grimes !!!. Hope Bury aren't on Twitter.
paperboy
RED ROB wrote:!!!! Grimes !!!. Hope Bury aren't on Twitter.
Too late!
RED ROB
Sorry, couldn't be ar**d to read all the posts. Don't think it would be a bad signing if confirmed.
Powelly
I'm happy enough with this. He has improved, hes quick and will be a threat to opponents. Good luck to him.
QED
Happy to see him back. When he was here in his youth, he looked like a great athlete but someone who was too green as an actual footballer to make it. When I've seen him since he's been away, he has developed some actual ball skills, which will be a nice change to his old party trick of 'run really fast down the line and then miscontrol the ball out of play'.