"I can't let games pass me by anymore"

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

C.V
Cant believe it took you nearly twenty four hours to bite l knew you were nailed on to take the bait :lol: :lol: :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
C.V wrote:Cant believe it took you nearly twenty four hours to bite l knew you were nailed on to take the bait :lol: :lol: :lol:
Three LOL smileys!! CV epitomising the adage that simple things please simple minds.

Still fair play - there I was thinking your sad-act trawling of Vale forums was to find dirt on Mo to back up your agenda, when in fact your revelation above is that you couldn't care less about Mo (so think he is ok presumably?) and you went to those lengths just to get one over on me! What a fool I am! Honoured CV cares so much about me to devote this time, but a fool nonetheless.
C.V
Really :lol: :lol: :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
C.V wrote:Really :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you. I wasn't sure if the dry but yet dripping-with-sarcasm-and-disdain mocking of you came across in written form, but judging by yet more laughing I can only assume it did!

Just to point out - so that this thread doesn't last all year - I am not being serious, I have no anger or feelings of any sort nor any desire to argue. I am purely ripping the p!ss out of you, and the more you write moronic posts like the last two the easier it is for me, and the more ridiculous you look.
C.V
Thats alright but dont make your self look a bigger fool time for you to stop nibbling
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
C.V wrote:Thats alright but dont make your self look a bigger fool time for you to stop nibbling
Caught one for my Friday fish and chips tomorrow.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CS85
Jesus christ.......one comment on one game and people react like this,if he plays s#!t i will say,if he plays great i will say.
I am aware its pre season :roll: ,its just a comment on that bloody game not what i am saying hes going to be like all season :lol: