Home friendlies

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Chelt Luke in Glos
I take it for all home friendlies away fans will be in the in2print, then when the season begins we get the in2print back?
poppins
seriously?
confused.com
Chelt Luke in Glos wrote:I take it for all home friendlies away fans will be in the in2print, then when the season begins we get the in2print back?

Noooooooo pay attention at the back.

Glos where at home, so they got the I2P. We are at home we get the I2P. Not really a difficult concept to grasp
51/84
Glos were in the sections 7 and 8 which is the away end of the I2P,
perhaps this will become a regular change for the small away groups like Morecombe etc and allow the hazelwood to be used for home fans
evans123
confused.com wrote:
Chelt Luke in Glos wrote:I take it for all home friendlies away fans will be in the in2print, then when the season begins we get the in2print back?

Glos where at home, so they got the I2P. We are at home we get the I2P. Not really a difficult concept to grasp
Looks like you need to pay attention too :) Just reading the offical match report on ctfc.com and it describes Gloucester City's goal as being from the "visitors".

"Joe Parker pulled a goal back for the visitors mid-way through the second half, but it wasn't enough to avoid defeat in the Robins third pre-season friendly."

It makes sense to have the home supporters in the hazelwoods / main stand, one entrance location and easier for the food outlets.
Pie
evans123 wrote:
confused.com wrote:

Looks like you need to pay attention too :) Just reading the offical match report on ctfc.com and it describes Gloucester City's goal as being from the "visitors".

"Joe Parker pulled a goal back for the visitors mid-way through the second half, but it wasn't enough to avoid defeat in the Robins third pre-season friendly."

It makes sense to have the home supporters in the hazelwoods / main stand, one entrance location and easier for the food outlets.

Yet we had the away end and were in our away kit!
Si Robin
Cheltenham were officially the home team on the day.
Shade
Does it really matter?! I'd imagine Glos were given the In2Print as they'd have less fans, so only part of the stand would have to be opened, whereas if our fans were there they may have had to opened the whole thing.
Chelt Luke in Glos
What Im saying is coventry have got the in2print for tonights friendly too. Just didnt understand as we cant be the away team this time! and I imagine they will bring more than 300 fans.
Sprout Picker
Chelt Luke in Glos wrote:What Im saying is coventry have got the in2print for tonights friendly too. Just didnt understand as we cant be the away team this time! and I imagine they will bring more than 300 fans.
We weren't the away team last time. :roll:
Pie
Si Robin wrote:Cheltenham were officially the home team on the day.
Thats harsh, essentially we were the only team with a home :lol: :lol: