We're gonna be on the telly!

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
But what is the point of this?! "Now, let's go to Scunthorpe, where absolutely nothing of interest is going on today, and our reporter can tell you absolutely nothing that we couldn't have told you from this very desk..."
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... n-1-august" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gcafcfan
What's wrong with Scunthorpe?
Artemis
Nothing except under Camerons latest proposals for internet security, itll have to change its name, or else be blocked by ISPs unless the customer opts out..... :-)
Shade
gcafcfan wrote:What's wrong with Scunthorpe?
:lol: nothing. I knew whatever club I put down somebody would comment on it. It was just about the first one that came to mind is all. I would imagine that on the day 87 out of the 92 clubs will have sod all going on for Sky to report.
Pie
I think you would have been ok if you'd have used Bradford :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
"The latest from Whaddon Road Abbey Business Stadium, Chelmsford, I mean Cheltenham, is that the league minnows expect to have two names signing early next week and we have an exclusive Q&A lined up for them this afternoon"
asl
You missed out "...a town better known for horse-racing and a top-secret Spy Base..."