Ethan Moore

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

I-Love-CTFC
Up to his old tricks again...http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/sport/wc ... ref=twtrec" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
taxidave
What a waste of talent a very silly boy. :( :(
Shade
Not his fault if his heart and/or head isn't in it.
taxidave
Shade wrote:Not his fault if his heart and/or head isn't in it.
Not many people really enjoy the job they are doing but in his case he had, what could have been a well paid and thoroughly enjoyable occupation which most lads his age would have been envious of, but he appears to have thrown away his last chance.
I don't know what is in his head but he needs to get it sorted quickly otherwise he is going to have a sad life.
TheRaven
taxidave wrote:
Shade wrote:Not his fault if his heart and/or head isn't in it.
Not many people really enjoy the job they are doing but in his case he had, what could have been a well paid and thoroughly enjoyable occupation which most lads his age would have been envious of, but he appears to have thrown away his last chance.
I don't know what is in his head but he needs to get it sorted quickly otherwise he is going to have a sad life.
Or a happy life outside of football?
Shade
Looks to me like he's confused. Likes footballer but doesn't like being a footballer. If he'd be happier doing something else then he should do something else.
taxidave
Whatever he decides to do he will still have to get out of bed in the morning. :!:
Shade
taxidave wrote:Whatever he decides to do he will still have to get out of bed in the morning. :!:
Not if he works a night shift :lol:
Sc0tty123
For people who dont know the full history please can someone explain further
Shade
Publicly nobody really knows the full story. For some reason he just keeps seeming to not want to play after setting himself up in a decent position to progress.
asl
I was led to believe the problems were both personal and medical and would not be made publically known. I got the distinct impression it wasn't something as straightforward as Zebroski's 'problems' and sympathy rather than condemnation was due.
Pie
From what I know, he rarely turned up for training and yet was surprised when he wasn't selected.
When he was at Cleeve the same happened and he believed he should be automatically selected as he is ex-villa.

It's a shame as he has potential, just doesn't seem to want to turn up to training.
taxidave
Played for FGR against Cirencester the other night !
horlickfanclub
lets let the lad sort him self out.good luck to him whatever he does.