good away support this year !

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Si Robin
NorthCotRobin wrote:
Si Robin wrote:Completely agree Shade, there's no such thing as a bad away day. Bad games maybe, but the days are what you make of them.

I remember the 4-0 defeat to Accrington. The game was diabolical but I had a great day in general. Even the bad days are always something to remember (my brother being arrested at Nottingham Forest, for example, still a good story to bring up at get togethers).
Was that the same Stanley away fixture where a certain Mr Allen first heard the boos? If I remember rightly the hundred odd that went ran to the corner abusing him.. Loved it lol
That's the one. Shite game but great day.

I agree with Dave as well, today's game had the atmosphere of a pre-season friendly. The Family Stand was also the smoulder I recall it being in my time sitting in there.
Chelt Luke in Glos
taxidave wrote:Well I sincerely hope the away support is a lot better than what I heard today at Whaddon Road. If that is the best the crowd behind the goal can do then you might as well join us in the In2print because other than the pathetic and unoriginal shouts of "you're sh!t agghhhh" it was very silent in the LMI.
To be fair we were loud up until we scored. Surprisingly it died down after :? But unfortunately when the team needed backing the most at 2 2 it went dead and we didn't get behind them enough. I think more of the LMI need to join in with chants
NorthCotRobin
taxidave wrote:Well I sincerely hope the away support is a lot better than what I heard today at Whaddon Road. If that is the best the crowd behind the goal can do then you might as well join us in the In2print because other than the pathetic and unoriginal shouts of "you're sh!t agghhhh" it was very silent in the LMI.
Spot on