changes from 2012/13

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

51/84
No ruby tuesday man of the match
So is it back to Nandos then
No program lucky number
was there a 500 draw

I notice ( sorry no pun intended) the notice board has got stuck in production
bigdavejambo
why were the away fans and Wymans moved yesterday? I noticed on FLS that the 'away stand' was empty
taxidave
51/84 wrote:No ruby tuesday man of the match
So is it back to Nandos then
No program lucky number
was there a 500 draw
I notice ( sorry no pun intended) the notice board has got stuck in production
I didn't hear it drawn but you cannot hear anything under the In2print so I cannot be sure, however if there wasn't one then perhaps Steve has another job which prevents him from being free at half time.
taxidave
bigdavejambo wrote:why were the away fans and Wymans moved yesterday? I noticed on FLS that the 'away stand' was empty
The Burton fans were allocated half of the Hazlewoods and some of the In2print because the toilets weren't working in the away end.
Si Robin
bigdavejambo wrote:why were the away fans and Wymans moved yesterday? I noticed on FLS that the 'away stand' was empty
As I understand it, The Wymans have moved permanently. It was decided in the summer.
Admin
Site Administrator
Re 500 club draw.

There was no draw Saturday. July results will be on website when I have completed its server move, as I am moving the website in preparation for someone taking over the forum (they are both hosted together at moment).

There are times where the draw cannot take place on the first Saturday of the month as the accountant needs time to confirm all payments received to ensure that those that have not paid or cancelled payments etc are not included in that months draw.

Andy
500 club website administrator
51/84
Interesting point about the Hazelwood
If the hazelwood can be split in half so that the away support is in the I2P and the side of the Hazelwood nearest then the other half could be run with the canteen, allowing home support behind the WR end
This could involve little extra stewarding as the seats above the tunnel could be the separation gap.

Thanks Andy for 500 update
Admin
Site Administrator
51/84 wrote:Interesting point about the Hazelwood
If the hazelwood can be split in half so that the away support is in the I2P and the side of the Hazelwood nearest then the other half could be run with the canteen, allowing home support behind the WR end
This could involve little extra stewarding as the seats above the tunnel could be the separation gap.
No. LOL. Reason: queues in the in2print home section are bad enough as it is at times let alone when we are then reduced to one canteen and one set of toilets.
Si Robin
Did anyone see the 50/50 draw? I missed it on Saturday.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Si Robin wrote:Did anyone see the 50/50 draw? I missed it on Saturday.
Probably on the scoreboard - so ask Nesty.
leohoenig
See here
http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/viewto ... =2&t=14099" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Si Robin
I was 84 out, which is a lot closer than I usually am