Robins Player....shambles again

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

cagliostro
2 games in and it is shite.......broke down Saturday and after 15 minutes same again tonight. Why are exiles/travelers/those away paying for this s#!t and lack of customer service?
50+ years supporting a club I love, the latter few unfortunately I cannot make that many live games, so I rely on this feed. Crawley commentary is fine so why cannot we provide a service to OUR fans???
If I provided this service to my clients, I would not be working....f#!$ disgrace...not the club or commentators fault, but those providing the service and the Club.

Come to talk to me if you want to get it right:
Graeme McGowan
Director, Cyber & Cyber Security
http://www.quinsec.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cagliostro
PS - and none of the interactive features are working so I cannot inanely monitor the match progress on so called live commentary!!!!!!!
PPS _ Just checked on BBC and we are losing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cag
R_Payney
You could try JP's live text commentary, far better than any commentary you'll get on BBC: http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Ch ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I've cancelled my membership several times, but always rejoin out of need for the service and because CTFC always send marketing materials and advertise on the official site, so I like to think it helps CTFC by joining.

Does anyone know how much CTFC make from the deal - that would severely impact my motivation to pay for such an inconsistent product.
Hubert Parry
JP's updates are the best bet. Always very interesting. That said, if RP produced a reliable service, I would consider giving them my custom.
cagliostro
I have listened to live commentary in over 20 countries and yet cannot get a 100% feed in London.......f#!$ joke!
Horteng
Anyone got an online stream to radio glos for the commentary??
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Horteng wrote:Anyone got an online stream to radio glos for the commentary??
It's number one in the most popular streams on all global streaming websites.
cagliostro
hah hah - twat springs to mind - but I always thought BxG Puxxxxs dot com was the most popular lol
Uppy
Don't think you can find a stream of Radio Glos. I've tried before.
Uppy
Radio Glos doesn't seem to be working for me now. Certainly not broadcasting the game.
Red Duke
No commentary for the winner - utter shambles!!! Why does it keep happening? It is the same as last season - what on earth do they do - get so excited that they pull the plug?

Yet it doesn't seem happen to the opposition commentary. They really need to get their act together
biker2012
very poor had to keep switching to opposition commentry