Robins Player update

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

cagliostro
I have been in touch with the club today and had a very useful exchange. They recognize there may be issues so I will be monitoring the service every time I use it and feedback in real time to the guys in the commentary box if there are issues.
It is likely that I can do this for most home games unless I am back in Cheltenhamshire and a few of the away games I cannot attend.
If anyone has any further comments or experience problems, please do ping me a message and I will keep a log.
Red Duke
Did they say what was causing the breakdowns in the broadcasts?
cagliostro
It looks like an ISDN problem and the company concerned have been contacted. For the time being, BBC Glos are going to be commentating on most games so that should help us to stamp out drop outs if it is indeed the equipment. If it drops out during this time, it suggests a possible site issue so my monitoring the quality will be useful to help sort this all out for us exiles et al.
Cag
Red Duke
I would have thought that if it were a site issue then we wouldn't be able to hear the other teams commentary.
cagliostro
I agree unless they have a different interface to push the feed to the site. Hey ho, at least something is being done and understand that there is a problem.
Cag