Cheltenham Town v Torquay United

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Updates will appear here this afternoon (2pm kick-off): http://bit.ly/TorquayFriendly" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
taxidave
I was very disappointed with Ashley Vincent's performance today, he was poor in pre season matches, he has not played well in our first 3 first games and today he was definitely not good enough to even be considered as a starter up front on Saturday, in fact if I had the choice I would use Bobbie Dale before Vincent.
I know that in his defence people will say he has not had the pre season training that the rest of the lads have had but neither has Marlon Pack and he seems to have achieved a good standard of fitness so perhaps it is all a question of attitude.
And before everybody starts saying I am anti Vincent, I was one of his biggest fans when he was here before.
51/84
Agree with you 100% TD
None were playing for a starting place
Zak was good, but as they all played 90 minutes we can pick the startling line up for saturday unless we get 1 or 2 new loan players in
I assume Gornell will be fit and AV can go back to sitting on the bench

Having said that both Ash and Jones have nice cars so they are not hungry youngsters with lots to prove

There was no one who even threatened to start