This Saturday v Plymouth Argyle

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

kevtpafc
Good morning Cheltenham fans,

Quick question from an Argyle fan, are Away tickets available on the day do you know? Traveling from Oxford so was hoping to turn up and get a ticket on the day?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Kev
Admin
Site Administrator
I havent seen anything that says its all ticket however I suggest you contact the Plymouth sales office:

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/chel ... 77006.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as it will obviously depend on how sales are doing as to whether anything is made on the day or not I would assume.
kevtpafc
Thank you very much, will do.

Good luck on Saturday
mattyboi
kevtpafc wrote:Good morning Cheltenham fans,

Quick question from an Argyle fan, are Away tickets available on the day do you know? Traveling from Oxford so was hoping to turn up and get a ticket on the day?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Kev
Just pay on the day in the Cheltenham side, if i was in your shoes i would probably go in the canteen section, this is next to your away fans (stood up with no roof though) , keep your head down, enjoy the game and applaud us when we record our 1st league victory of the season!