2 out on loan

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

51/84
Hanks and Williams to Cleeve
I would have thought we , they could have got a higher standard than that
Its local etc and they can train with the rest of the 1st team but we need to be stretching them not making it comfortable
Robin
Yes I would be hoping for Gloucester City at the very lowest for those two.
taxidave
Cleeve certainly need some help having let in 8 goals in their first 2 matches including 2 from David Bird for Cinderford.
I see that there were 2 Williams playing for them the other night so was one of them the lad who is now on loan.
Uppy
I would have hoped for higher, but it's better than nothing. We have links there.
RTT
This is simply helping out Bishops Cleeve out of a problem rather than the ideal loan for the young lads. It is only a month so there is plenty of time for them to be loaned elsewhere.
taxidave
RTT wrote:This is simply helping out Bishops Cleeve out of a problem rather than the ideal loan for the young lads. It is only a month so there is plenty of time for them to be loaned elsewhere.
Is that a fact and if so has it been stated officially or are you making an assumption.
Just asking. :D
RTT
TaxiDave I am pretty sure that I read as such from a reasonable source. I doesn't say so on CTFC website. Even so it would be a reasonable assumption and as I said above, it is only a month so plenty of time to go to higher league outfit.
horlickfanclub
Would rather see Hanks involved with the first team than Dale and Kotwica at the moment.
Benctfc
horlickfanclub wrote:Would rather see Hanks involved with the first team than Dale and Kotwica at the moment.
Hanks has more competition in his position which is why he hasn't featured. I can't see him playing at all unless he gets time in the JPT.
taxidave
Benctfc wrote:
horlickfanclub wrote:Would rather see Hanks involved with the first team than Dale and Kotwica at the moment.
Hanks has more competition in his position which is why he hasn't featured. I can't see him playing at all unless he gets time in the JPT.
And if we don't beat Plymouth in the first round he wont be playing in that either.