Howarth and Taylor

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Video interviews here: http://bit.ly/AccringtonStanley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Horteng
Quite refreshing seeing NH give an interview..... Nice not to have the hostility/ attitude of Yates!
51/84
Horteng wrote:Nice not to have the hostility/ attitude of Yates!
so instead we see you on here trying to destabilize the result and the team
It is not the first time Neil Howarth has given the post match interview or for that matter a pre match interview
Why dont you just come out and say sack the manager because it does not say things nicely after a defeat?

In your opinion is Mark Yates good enough to manage CTFC?
If your answer is no then who do you want to manage the club?
confused.com
Horteng wrote:Quite refreshing seeing NH give an interview..... Nice not to have the hostility/ attitude of Yates!
"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank pina coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?

I got you babe
rasta
confused.com wrote:
Horteng wrote:Quite refreshing seeing NH give an interview..... Nice not to have the hostility/ attitude of Yates!
"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank pina coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?

I got you babe
sounds like a large meal deal...
Shade
:lol:

Seriously though, manager comes out after a c!#p defeat and not after a win. Most clubs would credit the manager for takingthe rough and not the smooth.

But we have some s#!t fans, fair play.
El Capitano
Shade wrote::lol:

Seriously though, manager comes out after a c!#p defeat and not after a win. Most clubs would credit the manager for takingthe rough and not the smooth.

But we have some s#!t fans, fair play.
Apparently we have some quite uppity fans too...

You know what he meant and it was a perfectly valid point, it seems like a chore for Yates to give an interview nowadays, win or lose, which is a shame because the access JP provides for us is very good.
51/84
Why dont you ask JP if MY is hard to work with?

I wonder if you spend all week doing a job putting in hours, trying to get others to understand and then do what you want, the way you want. 2hours after it all goes tits up because your staff have balls it up, didnt follow instructions and couldnt be bothered, someone sticks a microphone in your face and asks you what you thought of it

Or perhaps there are other issues that we dont know about , the budgie died or the cat got run over

Perhaps Yates would be better packing it in as he cannot give an interview that pleases everyone
When he used to say we will watch the DVD and learn that was not good enough. When he refuses to comment about transfers thats not good enough either
What does this board want him to do and say?
Horteng
As I have said before its not just post match but generally any interview Yates has attitude.

I listen to and watch a lot of interviews from managers all over the leagues and Im yet to find one as hostile as Yates!
R_Payney
51/84 wrote:Why dont you ask JP if MY is hard to work with?
JP has said several times on his text coverage of our games that Yates is no trouble at all to work with.
asl
In fairness, he's not likely to say otherwise, is he...? Remember when Sarkozy and Obama got caught out by an open mic saying what a pain in the Aris Netanyahu was to deal with? I bet that helped relations enormously!
Uppy
Hopefully Taylor pushes on. Wasn't impressed with him last season.
confused.com
Horteng wrote:As I have said before its not just post match but generally any interview Yates has attitude.

I listen to and watch a lot of interviews from managers all over the leagues and Im yet to find one as hostile as Yates!

Watch that first step. It's a doozie