West Ham - safe trip up to London tomorrow........

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

cagliostro
......and see you all there.
The "Old Gang" are meeting up just after midday for a "wet" meander across London......cannot wait :-)
Cag
taxidave
Might join you, I arrive in Paddington at midday and have got Alex' phone number.
cagliostro
Hi D - got yours too unless you have changed it. My youngest is traveling up with the boys as she has an interview at 3pm off Regents Street so we may hit the Soho/Leicester Sq/Piccadilly area first. She then returns to Cheltenhamshire on the 5pm coach back so I may dip out for an hour to make sure she gets back to Victoria and then rejoin the boys on way to Upton Park underground.
Cag
taxidave
cagliostro wrote:Hi D - got yours too unless you have changed it. My youngest is traveling up with the boys as she has an interview at 3pm off Regents Street so we may hit the Soho/Leicester Sq/Piccadilly area first. She then returns to Cheltenhamshire on the 5pm coach back so I may dip out for an hour to make sure she gets back to Victoria and then rejoin the boys on way to Upton Park underground.
Cag
Still 07796........
taxidave
G G T T H wrote:
taxidave wrote:Might join you, I arrive in Paddington at midday and have got Alex' phone number.
Can you keep up with us Dave :?: ;) :lol:
Probably not, perhaps I ought to just meet up with you in the Queens at about 6pm. :D
taxidave
It wasn't the travelling between pubs that was worrying me, it was the quantity consumed while in them that was a concern. :lol:
cagliostro
Speak for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)....see ya tomorrow
Cag
C.V
Absolutely gutted l will have to miss this game.I have been laid up with a bad back and no way l could travel today hope you all have a great Day/Night will have to settle to listening to the game on the radio.
COYR
cagliostro
A night to be proud of the team and could have sneaked extra time. Highlights should be worth watching and a great crowd - 23,440. I did battle with 22,000 of them to get the tube home lol. We also drank your share of beer in your absence :-).
Cag