Yates and Inniss after West Ham

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Video interviews here: http://bit.ly/WestHamCheltenham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mattyboi
Nice to see Yates looking alot more relaxed in front of the camera.
Horteng
Ryan Innis very impressive in interviews for his age..... Very different to our 18 Year olds.

I haven't been overly impressed with Troy Brown so far so Hopefully Innis can provide good competition now he has a game under his belt
51/84
what no comment about yatesy then hort
Horteng
51/84 Not sure why you need to analyse all of my posts but yes a better interview from Yates but Im guessing there were a lot more than the regular interviewers present I.E Sky/ BBC radio 5 etc so he had to up his game.
51/84
I am only doing to your posts what you do to mine>
I am glad you enjoyed it.
How did you follow the game last night TIG or robins player?
Horteng
51/84 wrote:I am only doing to your posts what you do to mine>
I am glad you enjoyed it.
How did you follow the game last night TIG or robins player?
Ironically my poxy radio decided to pick up Radio Glos on Am so I listened through that....... Had a work call early on though so missed most of the first half :(
Admin
Site Administrator
Was it a better interview? Whilst, Im not one to have moaned about his previous interviews as hadnt actually seen reason to, Im sorry but although the responses and that seemed ok, I do think the fact he seemed constantly distracted with other things, looking in the stand, looking on the pitch etc, then the interview seemed far from his mind and as if he didnt want to be there.

Just my opinion.
Horteng
Admin you are brave making comments like that!!

My thoughts was he wasn't as hostile with his answers as usual.....Usually he thinks he's above being questioned.
Admin
Site Administrator
Ah but the thing is Horteng, I cant say that I have seen the hostility that has been claimed previously. I was just commenting on the fact he seemed extremely distracted - it was probably that he wanted to be with the team / somewhere else to talk about the good effort made by everyone last night.