Are we still over reacting, I don’t think so.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Robin
Terry is light years ahead of those two and does pose a goal threat too.
Si Robin
Peter Griffin wrote:Nope still not panicking. Sounds like today was one of those days where everything went wrong. Losing a defender after 6 mins has got to be unsettling.

Swindon 2011-12 had 3 points from their first 5. They ended up walking the league. Kidderminster got 5 points from their first 10 last season. They came second and were one points behind the Champions.

I refer you to my post in another thread. We had 3 points after 6 games in 01/02. We ended up 4th and winning the playoffs.

Far too early to be panicking, but things do need to be sorted out.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:Terry is light years ahead of those two and does pose a goal threat too.
I look forward to seeing him play.
taxidave
Peter Griffin wrote:Nope still not panicking. Sounds like today was one of those days where everything went wrong. Losing a defender after 6 mins has got to be unsettling.

Swindon 2011-12 had 3 points from their first 5. They ended up walking the league. Kidderminster got 5 points from their first 10 last season. They came second and were one points behind the Champions.
Blimey talk about being rose tinted. :!:
It may have been unsettling to lose a player after 9 minutes but it might have helped if the acknowledged left back had come on instead of using the right back out of position.
Oh I nearly forgot to add, Cheltenham had 4 points after 5 games in 2013/14 and p!ssed the league. :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
taxidave wrote:

Blimey talk about being rose tinted. :!:
It may have been unsettling to lose a player after 9 minutes but it might have helped if the acknowledged left back had come on instead of using the right back out of position.
Oh I nearly forgot to add, Cheltenham had 4 points after 5 games in 2013/14 and p!ssed the league. :lol:
It's only fair to everyone else Dave if we spend a few games with players out of position and goal scorers on the bench, otherwise it'd be too easy and the league would be dull.