Saturday’s game was full of emotions

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

trickster
I think we all went through the ringer Saturday, before the game full of anticipation which lead to nervousness at kick-off, disappointment and exasperation when they scored, then tension and despair for long periods momentarily broken with joy with McGlashan’s first goal, second half irritation at how things were panning out and slowly excepting defeat and what seemed the inevitability losing and nil points, then sudden happiness and excitement of getting something out of the game with McGlashan’s second goal, then at the death for about 30 seconds or so until we realised it had been ruled offside total elation, when realising after jumping up and down like a lunatic slight embarrassment descended upon us, then walking out a sort of relieved feeling at least we got a point from the game.

It wasn’t a very memorable match and I personally think we got lucky but you still have to give the team credit for sticking at it, but if I’m honest I thought we looked a shambles most of the match.
Malabus
You were not the only one 'jumping up and down' and then head in hands when the linesman incorrectly disallowed it.
Sprout Picker
Malabus wrote:You were not the only one 'jumping up and down' and then head in hands when the linesman incorrectly disallowed it.
Indeed. :oops: