Huge CTFC Flag for sale on ebay + signed shirt & football 98

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

fig
Massive CTFC flag, signed shirt & signed football from season 98-99
Also loads of programmes from 98 to 2003, home and away. Old shirts will be listed soon.

[Note from moderator: I edited the formatting of this post before approving it as I felt a 150pt font was a little OTT for a first contribution... asl]
Sprout Picker
fig wrote:Massive CTFC flag, signed shirt & signed football from season 98-99
Also loads of programmes from 98 to 2003, home and away. Old shirts will be listed soon.

[Note from moderator: I edited the formatting of this post before approving it as I felt a 150pt font was a little OTT for a first contribution... asl]
:lol:
mattyboi
Why the sale? Do you still attend games? If not would be interesting to know why?
fig
Mattyboi

Good question. Its a long story with lots of reasons. This is not the place to discuss them. I still have an interest and follow the Town but do not support them (if that makes sense). I do miss going and I'm sure I might go back and have a look one day. Some of the best memories of my life are from traveling around to watch the Robins, but I also need some house space.

Fig
mattyboi
fig wrote:Mattyboi

Good question. Its a long story with lots of reasons. This is not the place to discuss them. I still have an interest and follow the Town but do not support them (if that makes sense). I do miss going and I'm sure I might go back and have a look one day. Some of the best memories of my life are from traveling around to watch the Robins, but I also need some house space.

Fig

Fair enough, was just interested if it was cost, player/managerial performance, former student etc etc.
Campden Robin
Fig,

It's a shame you don't go anymore. I used to enjoy going with you!

Do you still go to the England games?

Rich.
Rick
fig wrote:Mattyboi

( Some of the best memories of my life are from traveling around to watch the Robins, but I also need some house space.)

Fig
Me too Figgy ;) ;) ;) :)
Ralph
And me too :-) which of the two figs is this? Black hair or non black hair
Ralph
And I do believe that flag is the biggest ever at a ctfc game. Those were the days
fig
This is the shorter, younger more handsome one of the two...... LOL :lol:
(not the Tall wise one.)
The Flag was the biggest and probably still is.

and your right those were the days

Rich

No stopped going to England games, did quite a few though !

Fig
Ralph
fig wrote:This is the shorter, younger more handsome one of the two...... LOL :lol:
(not the Tall wise one.)
The Flag was the biggest and probably still is.

and your right those were the days

Fig

Got it! Good to see you, been a long time :)
fig
yes its been a long time

I've been on the feed, been eating sh1te
but that don't really matter
ive bin a lazy sod and staying in all night
and I've been getting fatter
owh arr owh arr...... etc etc......................... CHELTENHAMSHIRE LA LA LA

sorry couldn't help myself
Rick
Ralph wrote:And me too :-) which of the two figs is this? Black hair or non black hair
He,s the Black haired one. I mean Grey haired one. It has been a long time Figgy?? those where the days mate :D :D :D
fig
The one with the Zimmer !!
fig
so guys ...
is it still as much fun as it used to be?? :?
and why haven't you bid on anything off e-bay?? :?:
:D :D :D :D :D :D
fig
Hopefully most of you will have seen the flag on display by now as it has now been sold along with some of my old CTFC shirts

Still got lots of old programmes and I have also just listed some more, old CTFC Shirts

Thank you for taking the time to look.