Lucky boy

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
Scott Brown....lucky boy... I couldn't believe he picked that up. Had nothing to do in the that second half and then came chasing out for a ball he never got near, fumbled the shot and picked up a clear back-pass in the space of about 10 seconds.
confused.com
From where I was sat, the ball squirmed thru his legs and by the time he spun round, it had already been played, so not to sure he knew how it had ended up where it did ?
Andy
The trouble was that if he had just picked the ball up straight away whilst it was at feet - it would have been ok - it was just the fact that it was then tapped back towards him as he went to pick it up.
51/84
i think you are right confused in that scotty let it through his legs turned and picked it up

as i said elsewhere at least we didnt pay for it
Malabus
A pedantic decision from the main official.
CTFC03
I couldn't believe it when he picked it up, that said the guy who took their free kick wtf was he doing at least get it on target from there :lol: :lol: :lol:
Powelly131
Malabus wrote:A pedantic decision from the main official.
It was as clear a backpass as you would ever want to see. What was pedantic about it???
Malabus
Powelly131 wrote:
It was as clear a backpass as you would ever want to see. What was pedantic about it???
We wouldn't have got that decision. Never ever.
Powelly131
Malabus wrote:
Powelly131 wrote:
We wouldn't have got that decision. Never ever.
Right oh
RED ROB
Brown missed it.......... ball stopped dead.........Richards knocks it to Brown.....Brown picks it up.
Bit daft but we got away with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
confused.com
Powelly131 wrote:
hate to be pedantic, but was it not a forward pass ???? :roll:
Powelly131
confused.com wrote:
Powelly131 wrote:
Didn't realise we were watching egg chasing :-)
taxidave
confused.com wrote:
Powelly131 wrote:
Yes it was a forward pass but it does not make any difference, the laws state it has to be a deliberate pass, no mention of which direction it is played.
confused.com
sense of humour transplant required by a few
Shade
confused.com wrote:sense of humour transplant required by a few
i heard someone saying just that quite seriously during the game.
Ralph
don't matter.. liverpool v sunderland is in "other football".. would you like me to start you a new thread in there? :)
taxidave
Ralph wrote:don't matter.. liverpool v sunderland is in "other football".. would you like me to start you a new thread in there? :)
If you want to be that childish then go ahead but we will continue discussing that incident in this thread.
Ralph
taxidave wrote:
Ralph wrote:don't matter.. liverpool v sunderland is in "other football".. would you like me to start you a new thread in there? :)
If you want to be that childish then go ahead but we will continue discussing that incident in this thread.
http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/viewto ... =3&t=14580" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There you go...

any other posts in here and i'll lock the thread

Hey i got pulled up for 2 posts doing the exact same thing at the start of the season..
taxidave
I bet you are feeling really pleased with your self now aren't you.
Now lock the thread.
Hubert Parry
It is entirely relevant - it is a comparison with a pivotal moment in yesterday's game. Stop being so ridiculous. :roll:
Ralph
taxidave wrote:I bet you are feeling really pleased with your self now aren't you.
Now lock the thread.

one thread which is off topic becomes 2 which becomes 4 etc etc as you'll say that it was fine in so and so thread.. other football is in "other football"
taxidave
Ralph wrote:
taxidave wrote:I bet you are feeling really pleased with your self now aren't you.
Now lock the thread.

one thread which is off topic becomes 2 which becomes 4 etc etc as you'll say that it was fine in so and so thread.. other football is in "other football"
But there was nothing "off topic" it was all about a pass by a defender to the goalkeeper in separate games and how both incidents were dealt with differently by the 2 refs.