Brick walls

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

51/84
How many of the players currently playing for us have hit the brick wall
I would suggest the only ones that have not are Scotty Penn Harrison and Gornell
Zack is too young to know what a brick wall is and McGlashan seems to be able to climb over it sometimes

Management are too busy digging to see the brick wall is getting bigger every week
VeraLickleklubsBack
Is the management digging "the hole" which is frequently being mentioned, in your opinion?
Nesty
can someone translate as to what hitting the brick wall means in the context of playing football?
Malabus
Nesty wrote:can someone translate as to what hitting the brick wall means in the context of playing football?
Daveangel
Malabus wrote:
Nesty wrote:can someone translate as to what hitting the brick wall means in the context of playing football?
I'd have to agree, that a fair bit of the time it feels like banging your head against one!

Ps. Got yourself a new gimp mask? :)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
It doesn't. It's bull-turd.
Horteng
51/84 wrote:How many of the players currently playing for us have hit the brick wall
I would suggest the only ones that have not are Scotty Penn Harrison and Gornell
Zack is too young to know what a brick wall is and McGlashan seems to be able to climb over it sometimes

Management are too busy digging to see the brick wall is getting bigger every week
Ask Yates...... He will tell you as he knows when a players hits one.....