Kevin Krans

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Dave Beesley
Firstly, forgive me Nest for I have sinned. I don't do away games due to the expense, so was in Hereford today at the in-laws. I was invited to attend their game with my father in law as my mother in law couldn't make the game (she's a season ticket holder, so don't worry I didn't pay for a ticket).

Anyway, that confession out of the way I was hugely impressed by their number 23, Kevin Krans. A loanee left winger on his debut from Bristol City who scored a blinder from 25 yards and helped setup another great chance. He constantly turned Dartford's defense (I know lowly Dartford, but you can only play the team in front of you) and Hereford looked distinctly poor when he was subbed off on 70 mins.

If they don't choose to renew his loan we should definitely give him a look. He had pace, invention and good strength too. My only question is can he step up to our level?

Anyway, again, sorry for crossing the divide. Please don't crucify me.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Great reconnaissance job. Glad you made it back alive after risking life and limb in the line if duty.
C.V
Contact the club and pass this info on you never know it could be good info its info like this that we got Brett Angel someone recomending him
Uppy
It will be interesting to see how he does in other games. I remember they had that winger from Newcastle who tore us apart in the draw over there.
Flux
Uppy wrote:It will be interesting to see how he does in other games. I remember they had that winger from Newcastle who tore us apart in the draw over there.
Jonny Godsmark was the lad looked quite handy if I remember rightly. Last seen playing for Ashington
Uppy
That's right. Thought he would be a decent lower league player.
Dave Beesley
Very true. Sos Yao looked good in his first game for us. Sometimes debuts flatter to deceive.
I would contact the club, but I think MY may be too proud to take a tip from a fan.
Joey
Comedy Dave wrote:Very true. Sos Yao looked good in his first game for us. Sometimes debuts flatter to deceive.
I would contact the club, but I think MY may be too proud to take a tip from a fan.
Bring back the glory days of Martin Allen when he asked fans to suggest signings!
Uppy
Did he ever use any of them or was it, dare I suggest, a PR stunt?
taxidave
Uppy wrote:Did he ever use any of them or was it, dare I suggest, a PR stunt?
I think he did because I recommended an up and coming centre half named Sam Cox. :lol: :lol:
Malabus
Joey wrote:Bring back the glory days of Martin Allen when he asked fans to suggest signings!
Was such a democratic leader. Although I didn't think he would take my Julian Alsop suggestion seriously.
Dave Beesley
Malabus wrote:
Joey wrote:Bring back the glory days of Martin Allen when he asked fans to suggest signings!
Was such a democratic leader. Although I didn't think he would take my Julian Alsop suggestion seriously.
"Gristly lump of lard" Such a way with words that guy.