Ashley Vincent

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

gava88
What is the deal with him? Thought he looked a decent player at Port Vale last season and I wanted us (Rovers) to sign him in the summer but can't seem to get in your team now?
taxidave
gava88 wrote:What is the deal with him? Thought he looked a decent player at Port Vale last season and I wanted us (Rovers) to sign him in the summer but can't seem to get in your team now?
I am sure that if it was him John Ward came to have a look at today he would have been very disappointed.
Uppy
http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/viewto ... =2&t=14629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some theories in there.
gava88
Thanks guys, I expect Ward was just there to see how our youngsters got on. Good to see Harding scored a hat trick for us as a lot of our fans have written him off too early.
hEaLeR
gava88 wrote:Thanks guys, I expect Ward was just there to see how our youngsters got on. Good to see Harding scored a hat trick for us as a lot of our fans have written him off too early.
Harding did ok for 40 minutes and scored some very easy goals. He faded a lot in the 2nd half just like the rest of the Rovers team.