last 15 minutes

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Benctfc
I can honestly say the last 15 minutes was absolutely diabolical the worst from a Cheltenham team I've seen it was awful we couldn't keep the ball the midfield was non existent and no tackling at all and Rochdale deserved to win and showed more ambition than us.
Once again Yates was tactically beaten by another manager (As usual) it was obvious we needed subs! I think Yates has lost the fans the reaction on BBC Glos showed this every comment wanted him out
Robin
I have seen a lot worse but the thing that stood out for me is we looked extremely comfortable and in no danger of not winning up until they equalised. Then we sat back and showed no urgency for which the manager is clearly at fault.

I also agree the scenes at the end showed Yates has lost a lot of the fan base now and will do well to last the next few games.
solihullkev
Ben - I agree re last 15 mins ; in total contrast to last 15 mins last week at Dagenham when we played really professionally to eat the clock up. The failure to introduce fresh legs was inexcusable.