Could be less than 2000 on Tuesday.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Weather poor and Champions League on television.

Hardly any motivation to spend £20 plus.
Robin
Don't think I will go to be honest and I virtually never miss a home game.
Nesty
and ......... its a no from me. it will take something special to get me back whilst Yates is there.
What kind of formation was that supposed to be? I dont think the midfield knew what was going on, only two places for McGlashan - right wing or on the bench. Deering is the best option for that position in the whole. Penn is not a right winger, Harrison not a left winger. Both full backs suffered as they had no winger in front of them to help out.Cureton wont be happy having to try to score goals on limited chances. Not sure where Taylor and Richards were playing, I would suggest Richards should be on the left, Taylor and Penn in the middle and McGlashan or Deering on the right.
Christ knows why CBB was signed or Vincent. Noble has disappeared into thin air.
How much more tinkering does Yates have to do before he realises that some of the players dont want to play for him. Elliott has gone from Hero to Zero, Gornell was playing well, I know that all three strikers cant play but he could have come on with 20-30 to go to give fresh legs to the cause, with Deering coming on for McGlashan.
Out tactically naive manager said he didnt want to take Cureton off! - is that because he chucked his toys out last week?
Who is running the team? Yates ought to be but he isnt - he has lost the plot, lost the dressing room and losing fans.
Uppy
I'll go because I have missed the last few due to playing commitments.
taxidave
Almost as many fans watching Gloucester today as were watching us. :!:
LukeCTFC
I'm still going, not going to miss a game with my season ticket, but we need to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Charlie1
Just over 2k . No offers for dads and lads.
No change from £30 for me and my lad once you've
Paid to get in ,programme , hot dog cup of tea.
Should be kids for a quid, they won't bring
More than 50. The board should think a bit more
It's not cheap to watch Cheltenham , do some offers
Help the fan that can't afford a season ticket .
Morecambe on a Tuesday could have been one of those
Games.
Jebolani
'Not going because Yates is in charge'. Can you honestly call yourself a Cheltenham fan, Nesty?
Nesty
Jebolani wrote:'Not going because Yates is in charge'. Can you honestly call yourself a Cheltenham fan, Nesty?
here we go.... yes I do - ate drank and breathed CTFC for 60 years . But I am not going to throw my pension away watching that dross. I will of course return when a new manager is appointed.
Jebolani
You'll be waiting a while. But, each to their own.
RED ROB
I'll be there, they need a bit of support when times get hard.
Not happy by a mile but wont stop me attending Tuesday, seen really bad times but this isn't one of them.
Need to get behind the boy's.
Would prefer to see;
Brown
Lowe, Brown, Elliott, Richards.
Taylor, Penn, McGlashan
Deering,
Cureton, Harrison.
taxidave
Charlie1 wrote:Just over 2k . No offers for dads and lads.
No change from £30 for me and my lad once you've
Paid to get in ,programme , hot dog cup of tea.Should be kids for a quid, they won't bring
More than 50. The board should think a bit more
It's not cheap to watch Cheltenham , do some offers
Help the fan that can't afford a season ticket . Morecambe on a Tuesday could have been one of those
Games.
Eat at home before you set out !
The club offered instalments for the purchase of season tickets, so by not taking up this offer you will be paying out more in the next few days than your monthly instalment would have cost you.
51/84
Charlie1 on a wind up

Kids under 12 go free

Nesty if you dont support how will you be able to say I was at the ,morecombe game when choose one of the following

Cureton scored a hat trick
Yates resigned
Someone threw a flare
Hancox kiosk burnt down
or the lights went out

I like your team red bob but richards will not be happy!
taxidave
RED ROB wrote:I'll be there, they need a bit of support when times get hard.
Not happy by a mile but wont stop me attending Tuesday, seen really bad times but this isn't one of them.
Need to get behind the boy's.
Would prefer to see;
Brown
Lowe, Brown, Elliott, Richards.
Taylor, Penn, McGlashan
Deering,
Cureton, Harrison.
Yes I like the look of that team but I guess Richards will throw his toys out of the pram if he has to play at LB. :lol: