watch sido

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

51/84
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 9_10_2013/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; @1.03.30

What has happened to Sido
Lost his man for the 1st Scott might have done better and for the second we again see Richards try his famous defending overhead kick which usually leads to trouble.
3 if not 4 defending and dale players free all over the pitch
Sidos CBB and Lowes answer to defending is to hoof

About 5 minutes before the scored Sido attempted a hoof from about 5m from the touchline in the corner and it went out for a throw in
Tiredness or panic but what will Yates do

We need 3 defenders a CB a LB and a RB
C.V
Really wondering if Yates is just plain thick.Keith Hill says we made the changes to alter the game.Yates said we shouldnt have lost.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Correct. A competitive squad needs eight defenders. We have five, so three required.

Thing is, this should have happened in July and August. Maybe Yates got carried away by some on here saying it was a top three squad even though we were five players short of being able to challenge and still are.
stevec
Pathetic defending for the 2nd goal by Sido who we could all see was struggling at this stage in the game. The 1st goal was equally pathetic, the ball is crossed into the 6 yard box, even in the worst of the conditions Scott Brown should have claimed it.
At the end of the day Yates gets paid observe and make changes accordingly, we could all see what was happening, why couldn't he?
baggy89
I may well be wrong but I thought Sido went in at half time with black boots on and came out with red boots on. Now given he was making Bambi look sure footed in the second half did he swap into his FG boots because his SG boots were soaked??? Then again several of our players seemed unable to slow and change direction quickly enough, so maybe the ground just was THAT bad.
C.V
The reason l question if he is thick is we have a game three days later.It wasnt an April shower out there it was Monsoon proportions.What does he do he runs the legs of the players out there and it was obviouse to everyone bar Numpty2 the players were flagging.They are going to struggle to be fully fit for Tuesday and if we lose l hope he does the right thing and falls on his sword.He cost us that game and countless others before do us all a favour and walk.
Malabus
2nd Dale goal...simply shocking.
leohoenig
C.V wrote: countless others before do us all a favour and walk.
Not countless, just that you have not counted them. The number is clearly less than 74.
Jebolani
Sido was class until the second goal. The first goal was just $hit defending all round.
51/84
he ranged from good to poor
attacking was ok but lost the ball defending and distribution was hoof ball
Taz1985
And when the 2nd went in, he remonstrated with everyone else.

No Sido, that was your man, you were out of position.

Agree with C.V. Legs were tired and they were flagging. MY cost us that game.
I-Love-CTFC
Watching the highlights back, Sido and Lowe both had a few shaky moments together. Henderson could have easily had 3 or 4 goals with the chances he had.
Jebolani
Keith and Brown were decent yesterday I thought. CBB poor, but his first game back, can't blame him.
taxidave
Jebolani wrote:Keith and Brown were decent yesterday I thought. CBB poor, but his first game back, can't blame him.
it may have been the first time you have seen him since his injury but some of us were at Dagenham. :roll:
Shade
Taz1985 wrote:And when the 2nd went in, he remonstrated with everyone else.

No Sido, that was your man, you were out of position.

Agree with C.V. Legs were tired and they were flagging. MY cost us that game.
Did he? All I saw was him getting a bollocking. Like after most goals. Even when it wasn't his fault.
horlickfanclub
I was ashamed of out response to goals Saturday. Scott brown never opened his mouth on the two goals until he decided to shout at everyone,Lowes bearating of Sido was a disgrace and Taylor joine in- pots and kettles.Earlier Richards and McGlashan had been at it.Our Captain lets it csrry on instead of getting everyone to knuckle down. It was appalling to witness and shows we have poor team spirit with players only interested in themselves.We have a decent squad of players on paper but no TEAM. I will pay to support us win or lose but not when the players behave like they did Saturday.
I would rather watch Hanks,Williams and Kotwica make up a team with the players who apply themselves than watch some of those buckpassing muppets who played(?)
Saturday.
THECHOIRBOY
Jebolani wrote:Keith and Brown were decent yesterday I thought. CBB poor, but his first game back, can't blame him.
I wouldnt blame CBB as he was obviously feeling the effects of his nose / facial injury as couldnt go ten seconds without touching it or taking out those things he was also putting up it! Yates should have subbed him ten or so minutes after IMO
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Kung Fu fighting!