Robins Trust AGM

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

CliveGowing
Thursday 14th November 7pm start with a fans forum with Paul Baker and Mark Yates after.

You may have noticed that the sound quality was improved yesterday in the main stand. The trust recently completed a £6k share purchase with the money being used to upgrade the PA system. This also broke the £50k barrier for trust share purchases.
kago
well done the trust and its committee
CliveGowing
Just pushing this back to the top. Trust AGM and fans forum this coming Thursday
Andy
CliveGowing wrote:Thursday 14th November 7pm start with a fans forum with Paul Baker and Mark Yates after.
Sweepstake anyone one when we get told that MY cant make it... :)
51/84
it should be a big turnout
Usually its about priority of tickets for the 3rd round
I dont expect either the club chairman or manager to be there unless its to introduce our manager
Can we have a player or Billy Jones along as well
rasta
51/84 wrote:it should be a big turnout
Usually its about priority of tickets for the 3rd round
I dont expect either the club chairman or manager to be there unless its to introduce our manager
Can we have a player or Billy Jones along as well
1, yes
2, no
3, maybe
4, Now that would be interesting ;)
Si Robin
1. It will be the same people that always go to these things, with maybe one or two others.
2. Obviously not, I imagine the new stand will be brought up again, with one or two meek questions about the performances so far which will be put down to the team gelling or not getting it right in certain areas (unbeaten in three in the League will be mentioned).
3. Will look very poor if they don't.
4. Laughed at that.
CTFC03
Looking forward to this, should be tasty.
Uppy
I'm not expecting anything majorly critical to be said. I'm not sure that I'd have the balls, which is why I don't criticise JP.
taxidave
Unfortunately I will be nearer Pride Park than Whaddon Road when it all kicks off.
51/84
Is JP covering it live
51/84
Thanks for all your hardwork Clive and co.
It struck me that rather than drip feed the money in I am now of the opinion that the trust should keep the money until they have the other £50K or the chairman comes looking for it
At this point the cost of giving the club the money is a seat on the board
Taz1985
I for one am guilty of not joining the trust, so possibly PB's view that they do not have enough members is probably justified.

I am looking to join, and wuill hopefully be able to sort something out soon.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Clive, do you think the club could arrange to send a Trust leaflet/form out each summer with season tickers, and/or send an email round to email mailing list - which everyone who is a club member or gave their email when buying tickets will be on.

I'm a member of the Trust as I took the effort to find out how to join, but I am sure some people are uncertain and the promotion may make it easier for them.

or is the club not allowed to be that involved?