There is not a lot wrong

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

IYWT
...says Mark Yates :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave Beesley
A conference Left Back with no cover.
An aging center back with no cover.
A lack of creativity.
No quality left winger.
And the plan B page in his tactics book has the words "This Page has been left intentionally blank" on it.

Not much that.
Dave Beesley
I apologise for Americanising the word Centre too.
It's an unfortunate consequence of my job that American spellings are second nature now.
taxidave
Comedy Dave wrote:I apologise for Americanising the word Centre too.
It's an unfortunate consequence of my job that American spellings are second nature now.
I'll forgive you on this occasion. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oldun
Which would be the longer list I ask, the one which says what is right or the one which says what is wrong? Something for Taxidave to get his teeth into this afternoon!!!!!!
Ralph
If i can spell in queens English when i post here, so can you .. thats no excuse
leohoenig
Ralph wrote:
If i can spell in queens English when i post here, so can you .. thats no excuse
Queen's English?
taxidave
leohoenig wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Queen's English?
I was going to point that out to him but he gets so upset when I correct him and writes all sorts of derogatory remarks about me so I was too scared to point out his errors. :lol: :lol:
51/84
off topic
Ralph
taxidave wrote:
leohoenig wrote:
Ralph wrote: If i can spell in queens English when i post here, so can you .. thats no excuse
Queen's English?
I was going to point that out to him but he gets so upset when I correct him and writes all sorts of derogatory remarks about me so I was too scared to point out his errors. :lol: :lol:
Not me that gets upset Dave, but it is me that has to deal with the pm's about you after
51/84
well dont respond to him Ralph
Is there much wrong from where you sit
Ralph
There's lots wrong at the club. It's not quite as bad as the Crewe loss, but it's almost on a par with it. Dark days at ctfc and I think MY has gone as far as he can
Joey
Ralph wrote:There's lots wrong at the club. It's not quite as bad as the Crewe loss, but it's almost on a par with it. Dark days at ctfc and I think MY has gone as far as he can
That season was a case of rise and fall, at christmas we were looking towards the play-offs and come end of the season it was a relegation battle.

It must be possible for the opposite to happen.