Highlights.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDUxHxTTI8A&sns=em" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Poor from the bbc not to bother with football league show. They didn't even bother with final score. Total disregard for leagues one and two.
taxidave
It's a pity they didn't show the disallowed goal because I could see very little wrong with it, the keeper appeared to bundle it into his own net.
Peter Griffin
Hard to tell for definite but I wasn't too surprised it was disallowed. Can't even brush against a goalie now without it being a foul. One of the ones that if you're losing you feel aggreived but when you're in front you see it as a 50/50.
hEaLeR
Hope this plays ok but here is a video of the disallowed goal.

http://instagram.com/p/gyb1C4AVr3/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Andy
Looks like Brown (I think) led with his arm and momentum carried him into GK and over line. Lino is flagging for foul I think.

(But I wasn't there so I'm not allowed an opinion)
Alf
Agree with Dave, looks like keeper was shoved over the line.
taxidave
How do I view this, because when I click on the link it says log in but I have never registered.
Laurence
Yes, never a goal by modern standards. Back in the day however...
http://youtu.be/13prB-g5fDU?t=3m22s
hEaLeR
taxidave wrote:How do I view this, because when I click on the link it says log in but I have never registered.
Works ok for me using firefox, the video plays when you click on it, you shouldn't need to login.
Shade
First time we've conceded and won a league game this season.
Benctfc
Shade wrote:First time we've conceded and won a league game this season.
Dagenham away we won 2-1?
Shade
Benctfc wrote:
Shade wrote:First time we've conceded and won a league game this season.
Dagenham away we won 2-1?
I thought it was 1-0. I stand corrected.
CheltRobin
Decent highlights on Sky - http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/s ... cheltenham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shame on the BBC for not doing the Footy League Show.
taxidave
hEaLeR wrote:
taxidave wrote:How do I view this, because when I click on the link it says log in but I have never registered.
Works ok for me using firefox, the video plays when you click on it, you shouldn't need to login.
Yes works ok for me using Firefox but didn't get anything like that with IE.
It looks as though the lino flags for a goal and then runs towards the half way line for the restart..
Andy
taxidave wrote: It looks as though the lino flags for a goal and then runs towards the half way line for the restart..
Actually Dave you might be right there having watched it again. I guess ref overruled for the push then.
ctfcshire
taxidave wrote:It's a pity they didn't show the disallowed goal because I could see very little wrong with it, the keeper appeared to bundle it into his own net.
I thought the lino flagged to signal the ball had gone out of play before going into the box.
If he was signalling a goal he should run towards halfway line and the flag should not be used at all I think that is right.