Players Out of Contract End of Season

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Campden Robin
Just wondered if anyone had a list or knows which players are out of contract at the end of the season?

I am worried that Jermaine is out of contract as he is exciting to watch and scares defences, would be very hard to replace, and that Cureton and Elliott were only signed on one year deals, but who else could we potentially lose?

I know he hasn't had a good season but I hope Sido stays.

Thanks.

Rich.
R_Payney
Scott Brown, Elliott, Cureton, Deering, McGlashan, Roberts, Jombati, Vincent, Braham-Barrett (I think) are all out of contract. Not sure if there's anyone else.

Brown, Deering, McGlashan, Jombati all need to be kept, as well as Elliott and Cureton if they're still going strong.

Roberts may want to move on and get more first team experience, Vincent will probably leave before then and Braham-Barrett is yet to convince me.
Robin
The only players I know to be contracted beyond next summer are Penn, Harrison, Taylor, Matt Richards, Kotwica and Troy Brown.
Andy
However, we have got to know from this year that even if they are contracted past the summer, it means nothings and they might disappear anyway...so assume that the whole team is up for change..
IYWT
R_Payney wrote:
Brown, Deering, McGlashan, Jombati all need to be kept
I would not include Deering in the 'needs to be kept' bracket.
51/84
how many have contract extensions built into contracts
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
51/84 wrote:how many have contract extensions built into contracts

we'll find out if anyone is confined to the bench before triggering a renewal.