Harrison joins Bury on loan.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
20 year old defender Scott Harrison joins Bury on loan from Sunderland: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25144157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of many moves today by our rivals of L2.

Including once prolific Izale McLeod to Northampton, and Lawson D'ath to Dagenham.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-two" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CheltRobin
Geeez!! When I read the headline of this topic - I was thinking, surely not Byron gone loan - has Yates totally lost it!!!

Don't scare me like that RCS :o :o
Malabus
CheltRobin wrote:Don't scare me like that RCS :o :o
Think that was the intention. I wasn't fooled.
trickster
CheltRobin wrote:Geeez!! When I read the headline of this topic - I was thinking, surely not Byron gone loan - has Yates totally lost it!!!

You make him sound good, Harrison is decidedly average in my book.
Benctfc
trickster wrote:
CheltRobin wrote:Geeez!! When I read the headline of this topic - I was thinking, surely not Byron gone loan - has Yates totally lost it!!!

You make him sound good, Harrison is decidedly average in my book.
Top goal scorer and has been our best player this season unplayable at times.
horlickfanclub
Should not that be -"does not play at times"? Gornell is a much better footballer.
Benctfc
Harrison has been easily are best player this season. Gornell has been good but not as good as Harrison that's why Harrison is our number 1 striker atm and is getting the most game time. Other than Newport he has played well in every other game I have watched this season.
I-Love-CTFC
Harrison has been our best player but you always wonder what Byron is going to turn up. At times he has been unplayable and has caused defenders all sorts of problems, other times he doesn't look interested or if he gets bullied by defenders and then he goes into his shell.
Shade
There are three types of League Two strikers:
1) Triers, but not very good/can't score.
2) Talented, but inconsistent.
3) Ageing, who drop down the leagues and are hit and miss.

We have one of each. If you manage to get a striker who is any more than any of those then they won't be in this league for long.