Hannah lugsden.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

everyman
On glos.echo website,a very interesting view of the team,she has a better understanding of football than a lot who post on here.Excellent opinions of Deering,Harrison,and Noble in particular.
I-Love-CTFC
Here are her views for anyone who hasn't seen them: http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Ch ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Horteng
Disgusting that a female is allowed her opinion on football..... Especially in a local paper
taxidave
Actually I don't believe she exists, I think it is just a pseudonym for JP or James Young so that they can get their views across without upsetting anyone at the cub.
Has anyone ever met her ?
everyman
taxidave wrote:Actually I don't believe she exists, I think it is just a pseudonym for JP or James Young so that they can get their views across without upsetting anyone at the cub.
Don`t spoil my fantasy"a woman who actually understands football"
Shade
I haven't met her but there is young female by the name of Hannah Lugsden living in Cheltenham. I believe she is also a Man Utd fan....so that's the end of any fantasy :lol:

If she doesn't exist then JP has done a hell of a job mocking up twitter and facebook accounts!
Horteng
taxidave wrote:Actually I don't believe she exists, I think it is just a pseudonym for JP or James Young so that they can get their views across without upsetting anyone at the cub.
She definitely exists Dave
VeraLickleklubsBack
I wonder whether I'm related? ;) ;) ;)
C.V
The plot thickens the picture they put in the Echo a while ago to this supposed person was in fact an Echo reporter Helen Rawlings.
asl
Her pic was in the matchday programme regularly a couple of years ago, when which she used to have a regular column.
Malabus
Wonderful 'write up' we need more women getting involved within the gentleman's game...them half time oranges do not get sliced on their own!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
definitely exists - photo here from one of her past articles:

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/ ... z2m36iMaUU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I believe Powelly knows here, or used to.
C.V
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:definitely exists - photo here from one of her past articles:

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/ ... z2m36iMaUU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks confirms it Helen Rawlings with a CTFC hat on wonder why the two names
taxidave
9 posts and 6 hours further on and still no one admits to meeting her, how very strange. :o :o
Ralph
C.V wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:definitely exists - photo here from one of her past articles:

Thanks confirms it Helen Rawlings with a CTFC hat on wonder why the two names
well your names not CV in real life either. A lot of people use a "pen" name when writing
Jon Palmer
I can't quite work out if this thread is some sort of joke, but I assure you that photo is not of Helen Rawlings.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Jon Palmer wrote:I can't quite work out if this thread is some sort of joke, but I assure you that photo is not of Helen Rawlings.
Can't get any clearer on that. No idea why the conspiracy theory even started. Quite a bizarre thread.
Robin
Who the hell is Helen Rawlings anyway? (I can't be bothered to Google her).
mattyboi
Robin wrote:Who the hell is Helen Rawlings anyway? (I can't be bothered to Google her).
Would have been quicker to google her that write the above!
Ralph
i was thinking that too :lol:
Horteng

Yes that is definitely her
Alf
Can't have been taken this season, she looks happy.