Russ Penn

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Chris
Why has Russ seemingly got frozen out ot the first team? Making him captain this season was an obvious choice as very few players in our squad give as much as he does on the pitch. Real shame to see one of our key players sidelined.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
taxidave
Chris wrote:Why has Russ seemingly got frozen out ot the first team? Making him captain this season was an obvious choice as very few players in our squad give as much as he does on the pitch. Real shame to see one of our key players sidelined.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
He has not been as consistent this season, in fact he has had a couple of poor (by his high standards) performances.

Sent from my pc on my desk using Virgin broadband.
Andy
Why do people refer to someone being dropped for a few games as being frozen out?

If he was frozen out he wouldnt have been subbed on recently or even appearing on the bench now with the number we have.

Sent from my laptop on my lap using my fingers via wi-fi connection to a router through a cable under the road to a bigger router to a server somewhere and out into the vast wide world of the web...
C.V
I would rather Penn than Taylor myself

Sent from my Lap Top on the setee using Virgin Broadband
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Squad game. All players will feature and are important. But they can't all play at the same time. Those on the bench are important and I am sure Penn will have a run of games soon. Hardly frozen out.