Locked threads

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

C.V
Can't work out how someone who never attends games has the right to lock threads or even has the power to be a moderator.I have refrained from posting but dont see the sense in having a viewer moderating surley a fan would be the sensible thing.
taxidave
I agree with you Kev.
This forum has been very quiet all week and then tonight we get some interesting discussion going and a moderator who knows nothing about what is going on at Whaddon Road decides to lock it. I just do not understand what he can contribute living thousands of miles away and never watching a game.
Ralph
CV for your information i am a fan and had been at games since the mid 70's. I was a season ticket holder for about 20 years and attended the vast majority of away games for all those years.
As for the thread i locked.. hey i'll reopen it and lets see where it goes but all we had was a pissing contest between 2 posters for numerous posts..

Dave, "interesting discussion" you call it.. yeah ok :)

and lastly i get back every year for 5 games and have done since 2000 when i moved here.. i pay my way in the support of CTFC
C.V
We are in season 2013 dont care about your past my Gran used to do the teas forty years ago shes not deciding what people can discuss.Do the right thing and stand down you are of no current use to this board you are history we play football league now.
Ralph
Sorry CV thats a NO..

Now i am locking this thread as it does serve no purpose but for you to just attack me

If you have an issue take it to the admin