manager of the month

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

vcinthestand
MY is nominated for Manger of the month

surely after mansfield thats a no
Burton manager is also nominated,I hope he gets it and the usual bad luck that goes with it

http://www.ctfc.com/news/article/motm-7 ... 79526.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
We had one of the 4 best records of the month so MY was bound to be nominated. I expect somebody else had a better set of results over the month though?
Joey
Shade wrote:We had one of the 4 best records of the month so MY was bound to be nominated. I expect somebody else had a better set of results over the month though?
Scunthorpe and Burton.

http://www.footballformguide.net/form/sky-bet-league-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
Well there we go then. Scunny boss will win it with 4 wins and top of the league. I don't know why they even bother with the nominees, tbh. Should just say who the winner is.
asl
Shade wrote:Well there we go then. Scunny boss will win it with 4 wins and top of the league. I don't know why they even bother with the nominees, tbh. Should just say who the winner is.
:lol:
Taz1985
Mark Yates wins the L2 manager of the month
51/84
were doomed
will not win a match in january ;)
solihullkev
Well done Yatesy, if a little surprising given the performance of other teams - I suppose the away win at Fleetwood was a stellar achievement

Below is the announcement on SkyBet which sets out the respective achievements of the three winners....

Derby were unbeaten throughout the whole of last month - winning six out of seven league games - and drawing the other one as they climbed into the upper reaches of the table.

Brentford boss Mark Warburton took the honours in League One.

The Bees won all four of their games last month after Warburton succeeded Uwe Rosler at Griffin Park, a run which saw them move to the top of the standings.

Cheltenham manager Mark Yates claimed the League Two prize after his side took 10 points from five games in December.
Shade
asl wrote:
Shade wrote:Well there we go then. Scunny boss will win it with 4 wins and top of the league. I don't know why they even bother with the nominees, tbh. Should just say who the winner is.
:lol:
I was deliberately tempting fate :)
51/84
51/84 wrote:were doomed
will not win a match in january ;)
only 1 more match to go.
Told you!