Good point.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Sprout Picker wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote: I personally think we'll be 9-12th but as we have recently put on a 16 match unbeaten run
When was this?
Apologies - error by me. I meant 11 or 12 game run or whatever it was. Well pointed out.
Reliant Robin
Alf wrote:It is not so much winning runs or losing runs. It's about performances. If you went to a restaurant and had a lousy meal would you keep going back every other week hoping that on just one of those occasions you may get something decent. I doubt it, especially if the chef kept coming out of the kitchen droning on that things would be better if he could get more money for better ingredients and by the way, he's sorry about mixing sardines in the chocolate cake. It didn't work.
Oh for forks sake, now I have heard it all.

Do you stick your tongue out when you are writing about restaurants, Alf? ;)

Next time I'm in a restaurant & see a sign that says "Chef's Special" I shall write underneath it "Yeah, but so is Mark Yates" :twisted:

I might even get up and start chanting "Chef, Chef give us a wave, Chef give us a wave" :lol:
RED ROB
Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Piro Teknix
Pathetic :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
No wonder very few people post on here any more.
Alf
I'm beginning to think that some people on here get the team they deserve.
Reliant Robin
Alf wrote:I'm beginning to think that some people on here get the team they deserve.
Aw, c'mon Alf - you started it with the dig at me about doing my sums on the "Jermaine?" thread; it's only a bit of retaliatory fun ;)