Noble

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

C.V
Do we have a get out clause and send him back to his host club in his loan if it turns out a season long injury.I know you cant help getting injured but we have sold players to accomadate him no sooner is he contracted that he gets injured and is missing important games he's no use to us as things stand.Money we are waisting on him could be put towards someone else.
51/84
I see nobody has answered this posting
We signed Noble until the end of the season during the first week of January after he had played too many games and overused his muscles. Thats the way the cookie crumbles
solihullkev
What is his diagnosed injury and what is his prognosis ?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Unknown
CheltRobin
Overused hamstring - nothing showed up on the usual scans, club seem as in the dark as the fans.
everyman
C.V wrote:Do we have a get out clause and send him back to his host club in his loan if it turns out a season long injury.I know you cant help getting injured but we have sold players to accomadate him no sooner is he contracted that he gets injured and is missing important games he's no use to us as things stand.Money we are waisting on him could be put towards someone else.
it`s usual for an injured loan player to return to his parent club for treatment,why not this one ?
CheltRobin
Evans prob cant the sight of him!!
Nesty
I asked this on the Echo feed yesterday and got my head chewed off. Seems like he is here till the end of the season.
Joey
Nesty wrote:I asked this on the Echo feed yesterday and got my head chewed off. Seems like he is here till the end of the season.
He'll bit fit eventually, he's not out the whole season and he'll be vital in keeping us in L2.
CheltRobin
Hamstrings take a few weeks to get over and thats when the problem has been identified. Dont reckon on seeing Noble til April.
Piro Teknix
Joey wrote:
Nesty wrote:I asked this on the Echo feed yesterday and got my head chewed off. Seems like he is here till the end of the season.
He'll bit fit eventually, he's not out the whole season and he'll be vital in keeping us in L2.
Do I take it from that statement that you have at last accepted that we are involved in a relegation struggle.
Joey
Piro Teknix wrote:
Joey wrote:
Do I take it from that statement that you have at last accepted that we are involved in a relegation struggle.
If things carry on as they are, yes. We've picked up 3 points from our 5 games in 2014. We need about 17 points from 17 games I reckon to stay up, while we should be able to do that....part of me worries we might not.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
We must. No other option.
Joey
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:We must. No other option.
Yoda, is that you?