Yates ahead of Wycombe at home

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

taxidave
Ralph wrote:
taxidave wrote:Am I right in assuming that those who are urging us to go to the forum and express our views will also be there, if so I presume Ralph, RCS and Si Robin will be in the front row !
If my schedule is right, i'll be 7 time zones away on that day. Bit tricky although if JP is live blogging i do plan to ask a question or 2
Nesty wrote:If PB does read this forum he is currently sticking two fingers up and ignoring our concerns.
He's not ignoring your "concerns" when you can't be bothered to go to the forum. Can't be much of a concern
Any old excuse !!!
Robin
Nesty wrote:If PB does read this forum he is currently sticking two fingers up and ignoring our concerns.
The problem is PB seems to think this site is a minority and doesn't represent the fans however if he came in the LMI on a match day I would suspect he would think otherwise.
Alf
taxidave wrote:
Ralph wrote:
taxidave wrote:Am I right in assuming that those who are urging us to go to the forum and express our views will also be there, if so I presume Ralph, RCS and Si Robin will be in the front row !
If my schedule is right, i'll be 7 time zones away on that day. Bit tricky although if JP is live blogging i do plan to ask a question

Will that be Official blogging or Unofficial?
Malabus
Ralph wrote:If my schedule is right, i'll be 7 time zones away on that day.
Must be tricky/ghastly waking up on a match day realising Yates has fecked up again.
Ralph
Malabus wrote:
Ralph wrote:If my schedule is right, i'll be 7 time zones away on that day.
Must be tricky/ghastly waking up on a match day realising Yates has fecked up again.
it numbs the pain sometimes being earlier in the day .. just gives me longer than you lot to feel dismayed after
CheltRobin
Yates is sounding a lot more deperate in this interview - hinting that the players need to be doing more than they currently are to keep us out of trouble - at least he's finally realising what a lot of fans have been saying, even when we were on our unbeaten run. If we lose tomorrow - then we'll be right in the s**t!

Hopefully those fans with the most to say will be at the Forum - too often it's the same 30-50 fans and very few fans push either PB or MY for answers - I know that I have done previously. If all the disgruntled fans in the LMI all piled into the forum to rasie their concerns, then that would surely make a difference?

It'll have much more effect than just expressing views on this forum with no comeback from PB, MY.
Alf
In that case you need to find a way of informing all the fans in the LMI that the forum is taking place. Not everyone reads the Echo or this site .
CheltRobin
Will be in the programme and they might announce it over the PA.
kora
Won't hear it in the LMI then, the PA in there is shagged.
Si Robin
I imagine it will also be promoted on the scoreboard before the game and at half-time.