A quick note of praise for the ticket office

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I would just like to draw attention to some good service by Alan Brown at the ticket office, who took payment over the phone for advance tickets for Hartlepool and is posting the tickets up for me to collect at Hartlepool.

Saved two of us £5 each and means we didn't miss out on advance tickets despite living further north than Hartlepool and being unable to make it to the ticket office in person.
MrsWardenHill
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I would just like to draw attention to some good service by Alan Brown at the ticket office, who took payment over the phone for advance tickets for Hartlepool and is posting the tickets up for me to collect at Hartlepool.

Saved two of us £5 each and means we didn't miss out on advance tickets despite living further north than Hartlepool and being unable to make it to the ticket office in person.
Top man, always polite and really helpful. A credit to the club.
CheltRobin
Clubman of the season - is there an award for this?
51/84
one of the clubs unsung heros
Malabus
A department that seems to work well and smoothly. Alan is a credit to the football club.
C.V
Works extremely hard for the club and its people like him that go un-noticed smashing chap and always goes the extra mile to help out.Will be a hard act to follow one of the fans from the good old days.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Tickets safely collected, although the ticket office woman at Hartlepool said she'd been rushing around to get them because someone left them on the team coach! Love it. Great effort all round and that's what lower league football is about.