roach-dales radio commentary today

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

rasta
Very negative about all that is Yates, reading out negative text messages to, seems to be building up.

I'm hearing that next season short term loans to be heavily curtailed cost to much money.
C.V
Interesting question posed on the radio was out of this shower who would you like to see starting the first game next season.Think the two Browns and Byron the rest for me can Jog on along with the non league manager.
CheltRobin
Chelt are playing on the beach thou, they are unmotivated - Players or Yates? Has to be both IMO. You can't positively comment, when there is nothing positive to comment on.
CheltRobin
CV - I would add Sido, JC and Elliott to the list.
CheltRobin
Easy win for Dale, once Chelt gave them our usual "Score 1 goal, get another soon after" offer. However, great to see Hanks, Zak and Harry deservedly get some decent match time - Hanks sounded like he had a very positive impact. Yates needs to start all 3 players for the Daggers match - C'mon lads - well done today!
Robin
Richards and Yates having another spat, why is it so many players fall out with Yates?
CheltRobin
Richards showing no effort again 1st half - just jogging around as Dale players ran past him.