If Yates is still here nest season

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

taxidave
Ralph wrote:
taxidave wrote: So you will also come crawling back when you have a job.
I would of posted the rest of the quotes but i can't put in more than 3 in a post

Well well Dave, just when i don't think you can sink any lower with a post, you come out with that one. I know your baiting people most times, but that was really below the belt
By not putting in all of the quotes you have taken one sentence completely out of context, as Alf pointed out I was merely using the other posters words.
But hey why should I justify my posts to you.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
taxidave wrote:
Ralph wrote:
I would of posted the rest of the quotes but i can't put in more than 3 in a post

Well well Dave, just when i don't think you can sink any lower with a post, you come out with that one. I know your baiting people most times, but that was really below the belt
By not putting in all of the quotes you have taken one sentence completely out of context, as Alf pointed out I was merely using the other posters words.
But hey why should I justify my posts to you.
Dave, regardless of how much of your quote was omitted or who's words they were, by saying 'come crawling back' it is clear you were suggesting Peter Griffin is staying away by choice or is not coming for other flippant reasons. From what I read on here, he is absolutely gutted not to be able to make games, which he would love to come to, and once he has enough money he will be rushing back, not 'crawling back'.
Peter Griffin
Yes. I can't really do much more than 12 games a season as much as I'd love to. I can't do midweeks as the last train home leaves before kick off!
Reliant Robin
You do not seem to be much a of a fan yourself, just someone who sits behind a keyboard and complains about regular fans who have had enough this season, a situation which you would probably be asking yourself if you had watched all our home games.
When you start to attend matches on a regular basis then I think you will have a right to criticise other fans and your opinions will be much more highly regarded.
TD - I have been to all home games as a season ticket holder, and several away games this season. I have criticised you and others for lambasting the Manager and the Club at every opportunity and I (along with Forum members like Cinderford Robin and Peter Griffin) have done my best to show the Club I support in a positive light to counter the negativity. Put your pension where your mouth is (per your comments above) and tell me I have the right to criticise you and that as a consequence you will highly regard my opinions. Go on, you know you can do it ;)
Alf
TD - I have been to all home games as a season ticket holder, and several away games this season. I have criticised you and others for lambasting the Manager and the Club at every opportunity and I (along with Forum members like Cinderford Robin and Peter Griffin) have done my best to show the Club I support in a positive light to counter the negativity. Put your pension where your mouth is (per your comments above) and tell me I have the right to criticise you and that as a consequence you will highly regard my opinions. Go on, you know you can do it ;)[/quote]

You lot are like religious maniacs. You are so sure that you're right. I'll bet you walk round all day with smug self satisfied smiles on your faces.