CTFC wall chart; "pre season supplement"

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Buy yours for £1 on Friday:

http://www.ctfc.com/news/article/2014-1 ... 36564.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CheltRobin
Nice fold-out design, perfect for pinning up in the office!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Glad to hear it.
DWx3
It would be great if the club could do a pdf version for those of us residing overseas. I'd happily pay a quid or two.
Malabus
DWx3 wrote:It would be great if the club could do a pdf version for those of us residing overseas. I'd happily pay a quid or two.

Someone could make a pdf file quite easily.

If you are located in the EU; I could post you a copy.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Why are things like this not for sale via the club shop online? The online store could be a lot better - even Glos Cricket have a better set-up.
DWx3
Cheers Mal, I'm in South Africa though. I'll pick one up when I visit next month.
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Why are things like this not for sale via the club shop online? The online store could be a lot better - even Glos Cricket have a better set-up.
I am sure Glos Cricket accept your ringing endorsement :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Why are things like this not for sale via the club shop online? The online store could be a lot better - even Glos Cricket have a better set-up.
Best cricket club in Gloucestershire with tremendous customer service. And despite being cash strapped they have invested in modernisation and stadium improvements. A shining example.
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
confused.com wrote:
Best cricket club in Gloucestershire with tremendous customer service. And despite being cash strapped they have invested in modernisation and stadium improvements. A shining example.
how is that cheek ? hope they tongue is not hurting it too much
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
I am serious - ordered an umbrella a couple of years ago which was broken beyond use in the post. Took a photo and emailed to the club shop and they sent a new one for no charge.

The Bristol Pavillion is a great facility: http://thebristolpavilion.co.uk/gallery" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A gym on site: http://www.bs7gym.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
confused.com
confused.com wrote:
I am serious - ordered an umbrella a couple of years ago which was broken beyond use in the post. Took a photo and emailed to the club shop and they sent a new one for no charge.

The Bristol Pavillion is a great facility: http://thebristolpavilion.co.uk/gallery" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A gym on site: http://www.bs7gym.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Then please explain "even Glos Cricket have a better set-up"
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
Then please explain "even Glos Cricket have a better set-up"
Pro football team should be able to do better than a cricket team, especially one the least financially well-off ones.
CheltRobin
All this cricket talk is....making....me...feel....very sle.....zzzzzzzzzz.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
CheltRobin wrote:All this cricket talk is....making....me...feel....very sle.....zzzzzzzzzz.
I recommend you don't tune into Channel 5 right now then.
CheltRobin
Thanks for the warning!
Alf
These should be distributed free in the town centre and surrounding areas as part of our pre season ad campaign to, hopefully, attract more punters to the games. Selling them at the ground for a quid to the already converted seems a bit pointless.
CheltRobin
Good point Alf - Worth mentioning to the club.