Deering

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

THECHOIRBOY
Not sure if this is either the right place now or been written elsewhere but I see Deering has signed for......Whitehawk ..
rasta
The Band, base guitar? :D
horlickfanclub
Long drop down but perhaps he likes the Seaside
horlickfanclub
Only David Noble and Neil Howarth looking for a job of our departees.
Alf
Good signing for them. Don't think we got the best out of him.
Benctfc
Great attitude but just didn't contribute enough goals or assists. Hope to see him back in the football league soon.
Uppy
Wasn't up to the standard. Apparently looked like a world beater when having a kickabout in training against his mates, but didn't do it in competitive games. I really wanted him to be good, but in the end he was no different (or better) than Smikle.
thetonga
Talking of players making a long drop down, Matt Thornhill has signed in the last month for Shaw Lane Aquaforce in the Northern Counties East League Division One. He is only 25 and I for one thought he was destined for better things.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
thetonga wrote:Talking of players making a long drop down, Matt Thornhill has signed in the last month for Shaw Lane Aquaforce in the Northern Counties East League Division One. He is only 25 and I for one thought he was destined for better things.
That is a surprise.

Whatever happened to any of cast offs I wonder - Jake Lee and the like. Anyone know?
cliffy90
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
thetonga wrote:Talking of players making a long drop down, Matt Thornhill has signed in the last month for Shaw Lane Aquaforce in the Northern Counties East League Division One. He is only 25 and I for one thought he was destined for better things.
That is a surprise.

Whatever happened to any of cast offs I wonder - Jake Lee and the like. Anyone know?
Jake Lee is at Shortwood.
joes dad
Uppy wrote:Wasn't up to the standard. Apparently looked like a world beater when having a kickabout in training against his mates, but didn't do it in competitive games. I really wanted him to be good, but in the end he was no different (or better) than Smikle.
No Uppy,apparently WE didn't get the best out of him :x
CheltRobin
Really surprised whee Thornhill is now, what on earth happened? He looked a decent enough league player to me. As for Deering, tremendous energy, prob 1 of the unluckiest players in not scoring for Chelt. He did have a decent shot on him, it just never nestled in the onion bag for him.
taxidave
I see that Charlie McDonald has signed for Barnet.